CURRENTLY HIRING FOR A...
Role: Junior Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Meriden, Coventry
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
(depending on experience)
We're currently searching for an enthusiastic and hard-working Junior Digital Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team. This entry-level position is best suited to individuals looking to begin their marketing career and offers a fantastic learning opportunity with plenty of scope for growth and progression.
Our ideal candidate would be a graduate with an upper-class degree or equivalent qualification, who is eager, can learn on the job and isn't intimidated by a fast-paced environment.
- The Junior Marketing Executive will play a supportive role in planning, delivering and analysing multiple campaigns, communicating with clients and reporting directly to senior staff.
- Working closely with the wider team, the position will introduce a number of strategies and techniques, presenting an excellent learning opportunity to gain hands-on experience.
- You'll assist in delivering a variety of digital marketing services including Social Media campaigns, PPC (paid social, Google Ads etc.), SEO, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation / Drip Campaigns, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Digital Analytics (HubSpot).
- 1-year agency experience is preferable for this position. However, we're looking for someone with the aptitude and appetite to learn quickly.
- We aim to develop you to become an integral member of our team, and we'll provide a clear pathway for career progression.
- To be successful in this job, you'll also require exceptional attention to detail, strong communication skills, organisation and time management.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Junior Digital Marketing Executive:
- Working closely with clients to understand their business goals
- Assist in delivering multiple marketing campaigns that include: PPC (paid social, Google Ads etc.), SEO, Email Marketing, (HubSpot) Marketing Automation / Drip Campaigns, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Digital Analytics.
- Contribute to exciting, varied projects from brief to go-live
- Creative thinking such as idea generation, investigation and problem solving
- Client Management which will require reporting to clients in-person, over the phone and producing written reports
- Helping to achieve sales objectives such as delivering presentations, writing proposals and meeting targets
- Freedom to explore and implement the best possible processes for the agency and clients
- Working closely with other members of the team, clients and 3rd parties
Required Skills and Attributes of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Natural problem-solver
- High computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills and written English
- Confident at dealing with client questions and objections, ability to think on their feet and react positively when challenged
- Strong organisational skills including scheduling, budget management, personal time management and meeting deadlines
- Able to adapt to our processes and add value where necessary
- Enthusiastic about digital marketing and personally motivated